How to use Careprost
The Careprost product is designed to strengthen the growth of the eyebrows and eyelashes. Careprost does not have an instant result of the action. The drug is gently applied along the line of eyelash growth. It is applied daily for 2-3 months. After you achieve the desired effect you need to continue the supporting procedure (the product should be used two to three times a week). More frequent using of Careprost will not cause a greater effect. We will teach you how to use Careprost in the right way and dispel the myths about some side effects that arise from improper using, like in any case of cosmetic product.
Contraindications: is not recommended for children under 18, after eye surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
How to use Careprost properly?
Preliminary stage. The face is cleaned, make-up and contact lenses need to be removed.
- Apply Careprost to the tip of the brush. The brush is held horizontally.
- Сareprost is applied to the upper eyelid only at the roots of the eyelashes. The drug should not be applied to the line of growth of the lower lid. It is also important not to allow the medicine to enter the area of the skin, where hair growth is undesirable.
At the end of an application, the excess amount of the product is removed with a cotton pad. To apply Careprost to the roots of another eye’s eyelashes the entire procedure is repeated. You must not have the brush touching other objects. If this rule is neglected, there is a risk to bring an infection.
After you stop using
the remedy, after a certain period of time, the lashes will return the same
appearance as before applying Careprost (without deteriorating the structure).
- damaged growth and unhealthy look;
- loss of eyelashes and its weakness;
- excessive intraocular pressure in glaucoma.